Halloween

Friday, August 15, 2008

Update on Wednesday's Excitment

So my neighbor was trafficking drugs. I have decided I know of one dealer that would come to his house. Other than that, he would leave our neighborhood to make the drop.

The sad part of this story is the wife had no idea. She was in the hospital with health problems and her little kids were at her mom's house when the bust happened. The police brought her home and she found the house in shambles. They torn everything apart looking for drugs. The neighborhood ladies helped clean today. I don't know her that well to feel like I could help sort out the house so I mowed the lawn.

Amazingly enough, our neighborhood has been very quiet and I have realized that we had many undercover cops watching us. You can only wonder what they think of us with all the ins and outs of people.

1 comments:

Jenn said...

Sounds like too much excitement when you're home by yourself with the kids. Thanks for posting updates :) It's fun to see what you guys have been up to.